Clearinghouse transcript solutions are FREE to schools!
“Students with account holds need to be notified about them in real time to stop them from placing orders.”
“Our transcripts need to be securely produced and delivered nights and weekends.”
“We need an integrated solution that requires very little intervention, so we can free up staff resources.”
“We want to simplify and increase the adoption of electronic transcript delivery to save time and money.”
“I want to automate and offload our print fulfillment to someone I trust.”
Realize These Benefits from FASTEST
Our top-speed solution offers hands-off processing and near real-time electronic delivery.
- Full integration with your SIS
- Automates every processing step
- Notifies students of holds/restrictions in real time during the ordering process
- Touch-free electronic delivery in 15 minutes¹
- Automatic printing of paper transcripts
- Reduces 90% of workload for staff, freeing them for other tasks
- Savings in paper, postage, and personnel costs
- Add our secure and automated print fulfillment service, NSC SecurePrint℠
How FASTEST Benefits Your Students
Offer your students the greatest time savings with near real-time processing and delivery.
- Electronic transcript delivery in 15 minutes or less¹
- Fulfillment and delivery after office hours and on holidays
- More staff resources available to students for non-transcript issues
- Immediate fulfillment of transcript requirements for jobs and grad school
- Instant notification of holds and how to clear them
- Most secure print-to-mail fulfillment available, if you add NSC SecurePrint℠
¹If there are no restrictions on the student’s record.
Look at the incredible results you can get from our FASTEST solution
Did you know?
You can generate additional revenue by adding an institutional surcharge to the transcript fee paid by requestors. Some institutions earn thousands and even tens of thousands of dollars each month, providing a steady income stream that stretches limited budget resources.
Options for Your FASTEST Service
- Processing after grades posted and/or degree is awarded
- Delivery: mail, FedEx, or pick up
- Electronic delivery (optional)
- Allow additional documents to be sent with the transcript (LSAC and AMCAS forms)
- Single sign-on available
- No FERPA consent forms²
²Based on your institution’s interpretation of FERPA requirements.
FASTEST: Implementation Made Easy
Fast, secure online ordering provides your students with convenience and peace of mind.
- Your required effort (guided by your Clearinghouse implementation rep)
- IT/SIS resources for connections/configurations
Name your SIS, FASTEST works!
The Clearinghouse will integrate with any SIS!
The Clearinghouse is Ellucian’s strategic partner for transcript order integration and is enabled by default in Ellucian software. We have completed more than 200 successful integrations across Ellucian’s three administrative systems: Banner® by Ellucian, Colleague® by Ellucian, and PowerCampus® by Ellucian. The Clearinghouse is the leading integrator for eTranscripts! In addition to Ellucian, we have fully integrated our transcript solution with a wide range of SIS systems, including PeopleSoft, SAP, and even homegrown systems.
And we offer 100 percent dedicated and personalized training, service, and support.
How Much Can FASTEST Save You? Find Out Now!
With FASTEST you get it all, including incredible time and money savings, see for yourself with our savings calculator!
The print-to-mail solution that puts security first and gives you time back!
Find out how our clients did it
“It doesn’t matter if it’s one transcript ordered or 100. Every transcript flows through exactly the same.”
− Robert F. Fitzgerald, University Registrar, Brown University
“It has totally changed the process for us. I’d highly recommend that other registrars use the Clearinghouse’s Transcript Services, because it streamlines the process, making it easier on your staff.”
− Dixie Mitchell, Assistant Registrar (retired)
“We’re saving about 90 minutes a day using eTranscripts … spread over the course of a week or two, that’s a lot of other work you can get done.”
− Kerri Koteskey, Registrar (retired)
“It’s a great service. Simple to remember, simple to complete the order online, and easy for your students to use and track.”
− Connie Garrick, Director of Records and Enrollment Services/Registrar
Have a question? Check out our FAQs.
Quickly find out answers to the most asked questions about Transcript Services.